Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas ~

It's long time since my last update
stay at here for quite long time d ,
lazy to update and always give myself some excuses
to ignore the blog.
I've choose the christmas background long ago but
now i only chg ...

About my christmas,
it's so nice ,
we gathered like the old times ,
countdown together ,
play and drinks .
Took some funny pics of them secretly,
but i don't think i will upload , lol ~

and that day ,
1st time sing k with eelin's gang ,
they are so good , lol
hope we will go again .
They even sang acs school song in there,
speechless...
I see most of them are S.H.E. fans ,lol
no offense ^^

last night i met jassice and alan ,
they really having a good time in the christmas night.

Thinking that i shall go back tmr or after new year eve...

Hope you all will like the new backgound ~

Although i might not send you a christmas wishing message ,
but you will receive it through my heart.
I think you will do the same.

No comments: