Friday, April 8, 2011

Sudden back, whatever...

Back to ipoh this weekend, suddenly,
actually, i've just decided it on thursday night,
so happy that they ask me for an outing,
and so many coincidences happen in this weekend,
so i am now in ipoh.
didnt see their face for a long time,
can i say i miss them so much ? lol
i dont know who are still checking on my blog update,
seems like so weird if i say like that....hmm...

last weekend,
i spend it all with my family,
especially with my sis,
sing k again,
only 2 of us,
quite enjoy also.

now, they all finished the
muet speaking,
so they have some free time,
let's hang out, haha

suddenly mention about muet,
i think my college still noob at little things,
the muet test used my class for the exam,
they paste the notice all along the way to the class,
and my lecturer know nothing about it,
nobody even care to inform her to chg place or cancel class,
how can they dont give it a damn?
how can they tolerate with it?
i really want to know,
does this happen every time?
haiz...that is reality
its not that i dont want to be proud of my college,
is that you can see how they do their job as a staff or in any position,
在其位,谋其事
such a simple responsibility also dont have,
i am speechless about it.
* i am not saying all the staff, thanks.

recently, i have a feeling like used my time meaningless,
life became so boring all of a sudden,
unhappiness spreading in my life,
dont know what had happened and still finding solution,
i think that is just a feeling,
hope that it will be disappear after this post.
i miss you mr.paul, and i really do,
please forgive me for skipping your class 2 times in a row,
now, i am blogging with english again,
i will try to improve my english everyday.

saw one blog just now,
she score well in spm,
but she didnt apply any scholarship,
just simply dont know anything about that,
and now, most of them were expired,
i believe that she is regretting now,
i write this is not for fun,
just advising for one more time,
think about your future before its too late,
better plan about it before you start to prepare for your final exam,
do some research,get the application form asap,
start with your application things as soon as you get your result,
dont miss any chance that will make you regret.

i just simply remember your birthday,
if my comment had spoiled your plan,
i am sorry about that,HM.

No comments: