Monday, August 29, 2011

Secret Garden

Hi...how are you guys recently,
is there anybody miss my post?
don't be shy to give me a comment , lol

zzz....

tonight , I have the mood to write in Chinese,
but the Chinese program gives me trouble again...
so this is the outcome.

Just finished the Korean drama "Secret Garden",
main actor is Hyeon Bin as Kim Joo Won,
main actress is Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im,


original photo link

like the drama very much,
although some of the scene is a bit over,
but the storyline is touching,
fun moment when they switched their souls,
sad moment when they have troubles with their relationship,
drama is drama,
but we always can learn something from that,
Hyeon Bin acting skill is very good,
first time to watch his drama,
Ha Ji Won also,
a very cute girl and acts very well too,
the way they treat each other in drama is nice,
of course that are the best scene after so many NGs,
life will not always as perfect as that...

the best lines of the drama:
"why is there so many bad things happen in your dream ?"
"because you are in my dream."
"with me, even your dream also becomes nightmare?"
"even it will becomes like that, I also want to be with you, for tomorrow, and the days after tomorrow."

perhaps my translation is not good,
but I have tried my best,
sorry if there is any mistranslation.

I think the message the drama wants to convey is
try to be in someone's shoe,
especially someone that you care so much.

that's all for today...

No comments: