Sunday, September 4, 2011

last moments for the holiday

ah~ in a blink of an eye ,
it's already the last few days of the 'long' holiday...

have to switch back to the study mood is suffer ,
but i think for those who are working will be more suffer ba...
back to there,
will start to become a machine,
yet still wan to face with that that THAT person.......
that person who makes me speechless all the time.......


today just finish the korean drama,
City Hunter,
Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young,
who is a couple in the drama , and also reality , lol
Lee Yun Sung and Kim Na Na,
a good start of relationship,
wish them to have a blissful relationship.

I find that Lee Jin Pyo in the drama looks a bit like Jackie Chan,
haha, my sis say they don't look alike at all,
so what you say?

The drama is quite nice,
although at last,
the prosecutor Kim Yong Ju is dead...
but that is ok I think,
at least his dead has it's value.

Like the precious scene in the drama,
the light bulb kiss of them ~ hue hue

Besides of that,
I also finish the book,
Precisely out of control by Giddens,
such a nice story ,
talk about causes and effects,
so meaningful yet hard to understand,
by showing it in an unimaginable way,
his stories will always bring me to a condition like,
wow! wow! wow!
very impressive imagination and writing skill,
really a great author.

Next will be Dream High and Personal Taste ~

Just now saw the title in someone's blog,
We are not even friend,
stun me for a sec,
but it seems like nothing to do with me,
the contents there recently are not good to be disturb by any outsider's comment,
so I am gonna keep quite, and quite, and quite,
and post some nonsense at here...
ignore this if you feel this is annoying.

No comments: