Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY 2012

Aish....back to kl on 初二,
this CNY is kinda "special",
if i confirmed next mon and tues are also holiday,
i will go back to continue my CNY ,

before this, i already accept that this cny will be boring,
cant even meet with many friends and stay for long,
but fortunately, things go so well,
what i hope for is already granted. ( maybe my hope is a little too small, hahaha)

the only bad thing happen right at this moment
is my weird phone got it's screen dead..
cant read and reply msg,
what a good timing.
the good news is imma gonna get a new phone soon.
i consider it is my birthday present lol.

aiyu just debut in japan yesterday with a great stage and performances.
good day in japanese version is not bad,
but as usual, prefer korean ver..
the DVD will be release on 21 march.
the live 3 level high note is definitely cant describe with words,
and her japanese is cute , hoho.
consider to buy the DVD, seriously,
but before that, beast concert DVD is already confirmed,
make me want to consider it really seriously..........

beast new song released just a while ago,
it is already on youtube.
i should at least mention a bit of them for the sake of b2uties ~ hahaaha

today is CJH's birthday.
Happy birthday my friend.
nothing to write so just simply put in anything. 

my blog is getting boring eh? em...

No comments: