Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holidays~

I have finally back to my hometown, Eeepohh~
This place always make me feel blissful.

If I am not wrong , this is the first post that i have written in English.
I have got no choice because the PC here has just been formatted ,
haven't install any Chinese program yet...

I wish I can spend all my holidays with my friends and family ~

I had a fever in the last two days ,
Now , I am okay , still got some coughing...

I remember on the last time I get fever ,
I will go to the school as usual.
Because when I see all my friends , I feel better .
I feel like chit chatting with them can make me cure faster...
Sorry if I infect you to be sick , LOL ~
School is an amazing place for me ...
It even better than clinic sometimes.

I must rest well , before I start to play hard , yeah ~

*Next time , I think I will try to use broken English ~
Write in formal English is still a problem for me ...

1 comment:

By Danielle said...

哈哈~
要照顧身體哦=]
加油!!