Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh , it's the end now.

hmm...

its now the day that i have to say good bye to ipoh .
happy time is always past with a light speed
i am quite satisfy with this holiday
but yesterday ,i think i am a bit over , lol
play from morn till evening
and because of long time didnt exercise
2 hours of badminton + 1 hours of swimming is too much for me
the muscle of my body is painful now...
and then after the exercise
is few hours of computer game - dota
mentally tired...

For the last FB case
i think i have succeed to make the relationship become better
yeah~
although i didnt meet her for the whole holiday ,
but at least i wont feel my life in danger anymore , haha
and i have achive what i really hope to do in this holiday
thanks to ah chou for helping me in the very 1st step.

Actually i really want to write in chinese
because my eng is not enough to express what i really want to wite
i am improving my eng ,
hope that i can write in eng as good as chinese someday.

my next holiday will be the long sem break
almost 2 months start from mid of november
after the final exam till january
haha~ i will back to ipoh to cheer
for those who taking spm and final exam

apologize for my broken language~

No comments: