Monday, November 21, 2011

Movie night

I was back to kl last saturday to attend the english class,
i mean i go back just for the class ,
then come back to Ipoh ~ funny eh?
But the shocking part is ,
there is no class for me on that day,
they made an event - movie night.
So I go there and watch a movie with my teachers and a lot of students.
Included some kids.

The movie - Zookeeper ,
is hilarious and kinda meaningful.

I was quite surprised with that at first,
when i saw my friend coming down from the stairs
and told me that we have no class for that night.
Fortunately the others stayed for the movie.
That teacher is right,
why so serious ?
Since we were there already,
why don't we stay for the movie?
In the end , I was quite enjoy the movie.
They even prepared food for us,
but I am too full to have any of it.

I am really appreciate with what they tried to provide to us.
And I can stay there only until April of next year.

No comments: