Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back

Back to Ipoh already ,
thanks illumin for the ride.

the 1st day back to here ,
have to adapt to the living style here , lol
not much different , though,
start to plan all those outings later,
listening to those cpop songs that i left for a long time ,
seems like doing "revision" ,
you know , for the outing ,
i think one of them will be sing-k , haha ,
not la , i just listening more to improve myself ,
it's important for me.

I still prefer cpop more than kpop , lol
actually not sure ,
but it is either same or cpop > kpop ,
that one i am sure.

yesterday , illumin told me about his studies and test ,
i realize that they all still like the old times ,
living a tough life ,
studying hard for the exams , busy doing those homework ,
but for me , a diploma student in college ,
is far more easy than them ,
those computing languages is much easier than bio and chemistry things,
i think the interesting also an important matter ,
anyway , hope that they can get a good result.
for those that are choosing your own path ,
please do more research about them ,
it's important.

I like this background very much ~

No comments: