Thursday, January 13, 2011

My lecturers (Updated 11-01-15)

It's just a perfect timing for blogging ~

Few days ago I had dreamed something weird.
I am myself cousin in the dream ,
i heard them calling me another name,
the weird thing is this,
i have never had such cousin ....weird.

This week , I have met all my lecturer,
There are 2 lecturer i like,

1st is my BBI lecturer , Ms Nurnatrah
1st time i met her ,
she test us with some psychology test,
although she didn't let us know that it is.
she just told us to draw and write something to describe ourselves,
she was just acting like don't mind what of us doing when we're writing,
but i knew she was observing our every little movements.
somehow, i don't like to be treat with such test ...
naturally have a dislike feeling inside my mind ...
how do i know that she is testing and observing us ?
i drew and wrote something about aquarius,
because i knew that would be the best ...
today , i get the paper back ,
guess what's the reply ...

Nice to know you Mun. Btw, I'm also an aquarius too. - Ms Nurnatrah

But anyway , i think she do that is just to know more about us ,
that isn't a bad thing ...
It's interesting to deal with another aquarius sometimes,
I saw and article somewhere ,
it says when aquarius meet with another aquarius ,
they will ether like or hate each other , lol
don't know it's true or not ,
but i am glad that our 1st class is quite smooth...

2nd is Mr Abdullah, my MTH lecturer,
he start his lesson with a few math tricks ,
the tricks is just a piece of cake for me ...lol,
got it right after he performed it ,
but i feel it's a good start ,
i like to study in an interesting class ,
hope the class will keep on to be interesting to me.......

today morning , i missed a class ,
the reason is i set a wrong alarm , lol
yesterday , i was just like blur case all the time ,
hope it will be better from now on ...

just now received a message from a lecturer ,
our class got 1 students got the result "gagal berhenti",
it's not me of course ,
but i am sad because our class will be minus one student again...
can you imagine 8-1 = 7 ?????
i have got nothing to say about him ,
things is actually go as i expected...
it's not the problem of the course anyway.
Good luck to him.



(Update)
Yesterday i get my last sem result unofficially ,
My pointer is 3.9 something , only the BBI get B+ ,
just get it from the notice board ,
waiting for the official result ,
that will be on the next monday ,
hope that it will not have any change.
If change to better , of course okay la , haha.

Actually the BBI ,
I think it's my fault la ,
If i can be hardworking a bit ,
then i think i can get 4 flat ,
but there is no if in the reality ,
so i must be more hardworking from now on .
There will be one day i can get 4 flat !!!

No comments: