Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moody weekend

Feeling a bit moody in these weekend ,
feel like i have wasted my time for nothing ,
whole day just facing the computer ,
doing something meaningless ,
didn't prepare well for my english class ,
feel like disappointed my teacher ,
feel sorry for him , and myself ,
and i have to skip the next two classes because of CNY ,
feel like it gonna make him disappointed on me again ,
hope i can do much better in the next class ,
i must read and write more to improve my language ,
so i started using english for blogging ,
started to read the novels in library ,
by the way , the novel i wanted to read the most now is the"Thirst III",
hope that i can read it when i back to ipoh ,
in this few days , the internet connection is bad ,
it is hard to load any video on youtube ,
so i didn't watch any kpop performance in this weekend ,
haizzz.... nothing to say about this weekend ,
even lost my mood to sing ......
the only moment when i feel happy is in the midnight ,
listening to the radio and songs i like ,
thanks to those DJs.
i will do better in the next week ,
i promise to myself .

2 comments:

shyi said...

well to me ur english is quite good~~
and he wont be that disappointed, it is cny after all~

gambateh!
i'm also trying to improve my bi now~

mun said...

hope so ,
anyway , thanks for your compliment ,
let's gambateh !
thanks for the comment also ,
my blog seems like ...whatever ,

be well prepare for the happy CNY ~